Thursday, November 02, 2006

thisisnotme

thisisnotme

I was sitting around passing time, thinking of something to blog about cause this is one of the most boringest days I can remember. So I was doing the whole "next blog" "next blog thing. (look up and to your right). and I came across this one. (incidentally, half the blogs that you linke to are in a different language, so some of them may be interesting too, but I don't read arabic, or german, or anything but English really {which is also a misnomer, and a bit of an insult to the English so lets just say I speak and read 'merican.}) But yeah, I came across this one, and my days suddenly felt even more...conservative? I'm not sure really how to put it, but I guess in this day and age you can instantly make yourself famous, if you want to. So, nice blog miss Grace Trisha Tng, whoever the hell you are. It looks like you're pretty much making a go of it, having fun, taking' lots of pictures, and generally living it up. I can dig it, can you?

No comments: