Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Call Him #2: Maxwell Kellog

If anyone I know could give Lance Armstrong a run for his money, it's Max. This kid rides his bike full tilt 365 days a year. I know that seems absurd, but it's actually true. If you can hang with this guy on any climb, then more power to you.
Coming from a long line of bad-ass-Irish-Mofo's, Max is no exception. He's the only person I've ever met whose returned to a certain D.C. night club specifically to tear the men's room sink off the wall. You think I'm joking.
Proving that 38th Street spans the globe, or at least the eastern seaboard, Max just moved to Brooklyn, NY to spread some love. But he's still representin' for 38th Street as far as I'm concerned. Until recently, Max was my favorite bartender at my favorite bar. But alas times change, people move on, bars become trendy, and they don't make things like they used to. Fortunately, Max is around to prove that adage wrong. Drink hard, rider harder, One love.

  • Name: Maxwell Kellog
  • Hometown: Steeltown by Day, Ireland by Night
  • Occupation: Bikes
  • Passion: Bikes and Dry Humping
  • Current Project: Spreading small town love in big town Brooklyn

No comments: