Friday, April 29, 2005

Jon Simon: The San Francisco Kid

I'm gonna keep this one short. Pretty much this kid is like my long lost brother. I hardly see him, hardly ever talk to him, but that hardly ever seems to matter. The previous post was inspired by this kid on one side and by my girlfriend on the other. They're definitely two of the most important people in my life. Sometimes I really think that there are people that you knew in a former life, and have the privledge of knowing them again in this life. Jon is one of those people, and if money was no object I'd be on a plane to SF. I miss you bro!

  • Name: Jon (beware of men with two first names) Simon
  • Occupation: workin' for the man every' night and day
  • Hometown: the one and only
  • Passion: Stone Cold Chillin'
  • Current Project: becoming a real estate mogul

No comments: